Hello, I’m Mei.
A product (UX) designer have launched consumer-centered and business products across mobile and web since 2012. I’ve been designed from ideation to implementation for Pogo and helped to build a new business in carpool area. I’ve shipped a series of products for helping employees to work efficiently and happily while I was in Baidu.
• Design end-to-end experience(Interaction design, user research, visual design, usability study, HTML + CSS, motion graphic, art direction)
• Product & business thinking
• Work on multiple complex projects
• Cross-functional collaboration
• MFA in Design & MS in Software Engineering
• Lean startup UX methodology
When I’m not at work I see beauty in the simplicity of smart design, love photography, learning, and exploring new foods and cultures. These activities fill my creative soul and give me the intuition for my designs.
Let’s talk: mxfmay [at] gmail.com