Hello, I’m Mei.
A product (UX) designer with 3+ years of working experience launched successful consumer-centered and business products across mobile and web. I’ve been designed from ideation to implementation for Pogo and helped to build a new business in carpool area. I’ve shipped a series of products for helping employees to work efficiently and happily while I was in Baidu.
• Design end-to-end experience(Interaction design, user research, visual design, usability study, HTML + CSS, motion graphic, art direction)
• Product & business thinking
• Work on multiple complex projects
• Cross-functional collaboration
• MFA in Design & MS in Software Engineering
• Lean startup UX methodology
When I’m not at work I see beauty in the simplicity of smart design, love photography, learning, and exploring new foods and cultures. These activities fill my creative soul and give me the intuition for my designs.
Let’s talk: mxfmay [at] gmail.com
(Don’t be shy to ask me for portfolio password)